Welcome to Solomon Health Group!
Solomon Health Group is a Charlotte, North Carolina based Health Insurance Consultant Agency but is licensed nationwide to provide services. Our goal is to help our clients select health insurance plans with various carriers based on their needs. We understand that finding the right coverage can be overwhelming and time-consuming, which is why we are dedicated to providing personalized, expert assistance to our clients.
Our team of experienced agents has a deep understanding of the various insurance products available on the market, and we work closely with our clients to identify the best options for their unique needs and budgets.
We specialize in a wide range of health and life insurance products, including group health insurance, individual and family health insurance, disability insurance, dental and vision insurance, and life insurance.
Our commitment to customer service is second to none. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide quick and responsive assistance to our clients. We are always available to answer questions and address any concerns that our clients may have.
If you’re a small business owner or a family looking for health insurance assistance, we invite you to contact us today. We would be happy to schedule a free consultation to discuss your insurance needs and help you find the perfect coverage for you.
At Solomon Health Group, we’re here to make sure that you and your loved ones are protected. Contact us today and let us help you find the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the right coverage.
Let Us Do The Work For You
Save 20-30% on Premiums
Why Talk to a consultant?
Health Insurance That You will be Happy with
- A health insurance consultant can help you understand your options and find a plan that fits your needs and budget
- They can explain the differences between various types of health coverage, such as HMO, PPO, and EPO plans
- They can help you navigate the enrollment process and assist with paperwork
- They can help you understand the benefits, deductibles, and out-of-pocket costs associated with different plans
- They can provide guidance on how to use your coverage and where to find in-network providers
- They can help you understand any subsidies or tax credits you may be eligible for
- They can help you with renewals, updates, and changes to your coverage.
save money on health insurance
- On average, consultations save 20-30% on health insurance premiums.
- Our service is at no cost to you!
- Let us find the most cost effective solution for your specific needs
- Our consultants have access to a wide range of plans and can provide options you may not have been aware of
- We provide guidance on how to maximize your benefits and minimize your out-of-pocket costs
*Carrier options are based on location and not all health insurance carriers may be available in your area
Solomon Health Group, LLC. 642 Tribune Dr, Charlotte NC 28214
Applications for insurance may be made through Solomon Health Group, LLC or its designated agents, only where licensed and appointed. State license information is available here including National Producer Number (19205569) and state license number.